Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Passion of the Christ (2004 Icon Productions)


Well folks, I'm back...and just in time to serve up a great Easter movie for the weekend, "The Passion of the Christ!" I hope you guys have had a chance to watch this film already. If not, go down to the local video rental place and check it out...I'm sure it's a popular pick, especially for this time of year! I have to warn those with the kiddies, it's pretty violent so be careful if young eyes and ears are around!

And now here is the trailer of the second film reviewed by ECM that was banned in China! Not surprisingly.



Wow...

10 comments:

EDGE said...

Have a Happy Easter Everybody!

Brooke said...

Glad to see you back!

I actually got the chance to see this in a packed theatre. I'll never forget how thick and nearly funeral the atmosphere was when the movie let out.

EDGE said...

I'm glad to be back! What a stressed out week it was at work! It means a lot to hear from you! :O)

WomanHonorThyself said...

long time no see bro!..happy holidays to u too! :)

EDGE said...

Hiya Angel!

Looks like all the ladies missed ol' Edge! :O)

Good to hear from you too!

nanc said...

there's never been a movie that so profoundly affected our family as this one - it cinched our children's faith at the time and they're still in awe of what He did for us mere humans.

WELCOME BACK!

missed you.

*8]

EDGE said...

Hi Nanc,

I liked this movie too! Very powerful! I hope you and your family have a great Easter!

AmPowerBlog said...

I watched it last night. I think that'll be pretty much of a tradition. What a powerful movie.

EDGE said...

Don,

You're right, very powerful picture. The scene that opened the water works for me was when Mary was watching Jesus carry the cross and he tripped and fell. She then had this flash back when Jesus was a boy and skinned his knee and she took care of him. I couldn't stop crying.

Anonymous said...

Edge,
this has made me want to get it out and watch it again.
That was my favorite scene, too. I had never thought of how Mary felt...from a mother's stand point.
I'm Pinky...been reading up on all your friend's blogs...learnin' a lot of good stuff lately.
Nice to meet ya. I'll definitely be back!