Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Leave the Cannoli...Take the Gun...

If you're a consevative like me who's tired of going to the movie theatre and getting blasted with liberal politics then welcome to my blog! My name is Edge and every week I will post, in my opinion, the greatest conservative movies of all time!

You know the one's I'm talking about! Where you come out of the movie theatre and feel proud to be an American! I'm talking movies about sacrifice, guts and passion! And don't think for a minute that this blog will be dominated by westerns and war movies (though there are a bunch)!

Of course your opinions and suggestions are always welcome (even if your politics and mine aren't exactly the same). Make no mistake about it! We're going to have a lot of fun here, and thank you so much for taking the time to visit Edge's Conservative Movies!

No comments: