Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Party for Thugs

Obama's thugs intimidate Philadelphia voters. I thought the Dems were the party of understanding, hope, and change.

Guess not.



Penn students tape the thugs.



Here is what was said.

REPORTER: Hi. I'm here at 1221 Fairmount in Philadelphia, and this guy has a billy club right here. So do you have any problems here? What's going on? Everything okay?

BLACK PANTHER #1: Everything's fine.

BLACK PANTHER #2: What's the problem?

REPORTER: I'm just making sure.

BLACK PANTHER #2: Why are y'all taking pictures?

BLACK PANTHER #1: 1221 Fairmount --

REPORTER: I'm here. I'm just a media guy, and that's all I'm doing. I'm with University of Pennsylvania.

BLACK PANTHER #1: Do you have any identification for dat?

REPORTER: No. Who are you with? Sorry.

BLACK PANTHER #1: Security.

REPORTER: Okay. I'm not -- I have a poll watcher certificate, so I can go inside.

BLACK PANTHER #1: I wonder why you come up taking pictures.

REPORTER: What?

BLACK PANTHER #1: I'm just wondering why everybody is taking pictures, that's all.

REPORTER: Okay. I think it might be a little bit intimidating that you have a stick in your hand, that's why. You know? I mean, that's a weapon, so that's why I'm a little worried.
BLACK PANTHER #1: Intimidating to who?

REPORTER: I mean, I am a concerned citizen, and I'm just worried that you might be intimidating.

BLACK PANTHER #1: To help people.

REPORTER: Okay.

BLACK PANTHER #1: That's why we here.

REPORTER: Okay, but you have a nightstick in your hand.

BLACK PANTHER #1: You got a camera phone!

REPORTER: I have a camera phone, which is not a weapon.

7 comments:

nanc said...

wait until all his thug friends begin calling in their favors...

EDGE said...

Can't wait for that, Nanc.

:O(

Ticker said...

The beginning of Obama's new National Defense Force. You know, the one that is to be larger and better funded than the military. This is just the beginning. Hope folks are hunkered down. It's time to lock and load.

kevin said...

I'm glad someone called the cops, and saddened the individual with the nightstick wasn't arrested.

Oscar1986 said...

Do you know that is just the beginning. Have you heard about Obamas civilian security force he wants to create?
Ya that them. :)
ohhh... I think America might deserve to see a little bit of Marxism to remind us how important freedom is.

Anonymous said...

I thought he was arrested!?

This is just unbelievable.

I heard on a local radio station today that gun sales are through the roof. My first question was: Why?

The shop owner said it's because people fear that Obama will start limiting personal gun ownership rights. I think it's more than that.
:-(

Oscar1986 said...

Two of my friends here in California bought guns after Obama was elected because they believe that he will want to take away people's guns. If you look at what he has said about guns, I think that he definitely love to take away guns, but I don't know were that sits on his agenda.