Sunday, October 18, 2009

Most (East Wind Films 2003)



It's hard to believe, but this movie is actually a true story...

Hopefully, none of us will ever be called in life to make such a horrible decision like the one explained in the story above. However, every day people are faced with decisions that are overwhelming.

Some men and women were called to protect our country and sacrificed not only their own lives but the people that they loved too. Without them "lowering the bridge" our lives would be much different than they are today...perhaps we wouldn't exist at all.

In an age where we praise a President for literally doing nothing and criticize troops fighting for freedom overseas, I sadly find that more and more people are taking our freedoms for granted...or expecting the "bridge to be lowered".

Along with its powerful Christian meaning, Most will also give the viewer an understanding that each and every day people are giving up bits and pieces of their lives so we can truly have a good morning, good afternoon, and good night.

Most is a foreign short film shot entirely on location in the Czech Republic and Poland. It is available on DVD.

Here is the trailer...

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Another good find!

Right Truth said...

Sounds like an interesting and worthy movie. There are not many of those these days. I'll check it out.

Deborah F. Hamilton
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

How BEAUTIFUL is this Love?!

Sometimes I need a reminder like this that His Love is real and strong and Everlasting.

EDGE said...

Not sure if Netflix has it. Maybe Blockbuster. It's a short fil (maybe 15 mins.) but a good one!

Kel M. said...

Hey Edge,

Thanks for this it's awesome! I've seen many of this films, and my grandpa has a bunch of the older ones as well.
Random: Are you an ECU alumni? I noticed the ECU Marching Band in your playlist up top, and I happen to be attending ECU currently.

Thanks,
theperson98

EDGE said...

Yep,

I'm an ECU man!

Nikki said...

I have heard this story so many times and I had no idea that it was made into a movie. It is a modern day parable and very powerful! I am grateful that you found this and shared it. I am going to look for it. :)N