Friday, August 24, 2007

The Great Handini

I'm a little concerned about the writers of my favorite blogs! They seem to be a little down lately, especially about the War and other topics. Well folks it's time to relax and enjoy! It really is a wonderful world out there, despite what so many in this country (and the world) think! Enjoy this video and just sit back and laugh...people spent hundreds of dollars to watch this guy wave his hands in front of a light...and it was probably worth every penny.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That was really cool!

Perhaps the "down" is related to the dog days of summer?

I know I feel a touch of ADD here lately, if nothing else... But life is of course, a pendulum. We'll swing back soon enough!

WomanHonorThyself said...

ya gotta be happy sometimes right!..lol

EDGE said...

I'm glad you two ladies enjoyed that.

Anonymous said...

So did this Gentleman......

EDGE said...

Thanks DD2.